The MOE Real Estate Team is GROWING and we are looking for a few awesome people to join our dynamic team!
About the MOE Real Estate Team | Realtors in Cloverdale, Surrey, Langley and White Rock, BC | MOE Real Estate Team
The MOE Real Estate Team sells real estate in Cloverdale, Surrey, Langley, and White...
Current Opening: Marketing & Social Media Specialist-Team Assistant
We are now seeking an experienced person to join our team as a full time or part time Marketing & Social Media Specialist-Team Assistant. Is this you? 🤔
The Marketing & Social Media Specialist-Team Assistant is responsible for coordinating all marketing for the company and for individual agents. Experience with basic design preferred, but not required to have the level of a full graphic designer. Most design work is done using existing designs and templates.
In addition to print marketing, we use some of the latest blogging, Facebook & Instagram marketing techniques to attract buyers for our properties and to locate sellers looking to sell. The Marketing & Social Media Specialist/Team Assistant will perform tasks associated with what we call CAB: Create content, Advertise it on Facebook and Blast it out through email. This person must also have knowledge or an interest in how a real estate team runs and a willingness to learn more about the business through working alongside our experienced team assistant. Growth opportunities abound.
To apply, you need....
- To be tech savvy and be an experienced user of Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms. Knowledge of advertising on these platforms is a plus, but not required as we are extremely knowledgeable and happy to teach you how this works.
- To have strong writing skills and be able to write blog content on our real estate listings and other various topics such as local events, community happenings, top 5 lists, and more.
- Experience with graphic design, both print and digital.
- To have a desire to learn the administrative side of the business as we look for ways to grow your role and expand your responsibilities in the future.
- A good sense of humor
- A willingness to learn
- A happy, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- To be a self-starter
- An interest in real estate!
What are my Responsibilities?
- Create marketing collateral for listings and recently sold properties (listing feature sheets, listing promotional flyers for mailing, newsletters, blog articles, social media, etc.)
- Create and update monthly MOE Newsletter/Flyer, submit files to printer, and oversee mailing with Canada Post.
- Manage listings and ensure accuracy on moeteam.ca and on portals such as Realtor.ca
- Develop monthly marketing content schedules for Blog Posts, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Instagram Stories.
- Manage social media promotion of listings, and advertising spend associated with Facebook marketing.
- Create and advertise blog posts on moeteam.ca about listings, sales, and other relevant local events
- Client Care tasks including calling past clients and organizing client events.
- Provide assistance to the Transaction & Listing Specialist when required.
Through time, you will gain a better understanding of the back-end workings of our real estate team which will lead to future growth and opportunities.
Ready to apply?
We would love to hear from you! Please email us the reasons why you are the best choice to be our next team member at [email protected].
Please note that only those that meet or exceed the above requirements will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest in joining the MOE Real Estate Team :-)