2017 Christmas Light List - Surrey, Langley and White Rock, BC!
- List updated December 26, 2017
Here are some of the light displays to check out in the Cloverdale, Surrey, South Surrey, and Langley area this Christmas season! Info has been compiled from various sources including the Vancouver Sun/Province. Some of this info is from our 2016 so if there is no display set up this year, please let us know. And if you want to be added to the list, let us know too!
2017 Christmas Light Map (detailed descriptions below map):
- 16951 Jersey Drive, Cloverdale - This annual display includes thousands of lights and a hand-made wooden Nativity scene. Enjoy dozens of characters in the yard, including plastic blow molds, new modern characters, air blown characters and a whole lot more. • 16951 Jersey Dr. (cross streets are 169th and 60th Ave.), Surrey • Until Jan. 3, the lights are on nightly from 5:30-10:30 p.m. Collecting donations for the Surrey Memorial Hospital NICU
- 6369 165A St., Cloverdale - Gheorghe and Rodica Grigore put up another Christmas lights spectacular with over 50,000 lights, including 200 icicles on top of the house plus an 8-foot and 12-foot Santa Claus. There is also a musical Christmas lights show with 20 different songs. We invite you all to come to see us between 5 and 11 p.m. from Monday to Thursday and weekends 5 p.m. to midnight. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's all night. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- 17022 62nd Avenue - This house is all decked out for the holidays with lots and lots of beautiful Christmas lights, and inflatable Frosties, Santas and much much more. The lights are on from 5-10 p.m.
- 6116 163A Street, Cloverdale - Tune your radio to 99.5FM and enjoy a dancing 2000 light show! Donations accepted for the Province Empty Stocking Fund.
- 19056 63B Avenue - The lights at holiday display are set to music. The musical program lasts 30 minutes and starts on the hour. All the neighbours have participated with outstanding displays, and hot chocolate and candy canes will be available for the kids every weekend. Lights are on from 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- 6319 181A Street, Cloverdale - The Dolmans family has set up a 30,000+ light display at their home this year and will be offering hot chocolate and popcorn for all weekend visitors.Their goal is to raise as much as they can for the Canucks Autism Network through the incredible lights display.
- 7311 194th St., Clayton - Lots of lights and animated figures are sure to bring smiles to both young and old alike.
- 6598 192A St., Clayton - The Gingerbread House features interactive singing Santas, the North Pole, lots of lights, a countdown and M&Ms.
- 6585 193rd St., Clayton
SURREY & NORTH DELTA
- 11376 154A Street, Surrey - This year they have over 20,000 lights plus a large assortment of displays and inflatables! You can view our photo album on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153212851517155&type=1&l=70d3f81105
- 15466 91A Ave, Surrey - The Lagerstroms' Christmas Light Show is on nightly until Dec. 31, 2012: Sunday-Thursday, 5 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 5 to 11 p.m. Christmas and Boxing Day, 5 p.m. to midnight. New Year's Eve, 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- 154th Street & 85A Avenue, Surrey - The Kelly family has put up their annual Christmas light display. It features approximately 35,000 lights. You’ll find this festive home in the cul-de-sac off the corner of 154th Street and 85A Avenue in Surrey.
- 15097 90A Ave., Surrey - Bring the kids and see the North Pole right here in Surrey! There are over 10,000 lights to see. Also take in the Nativity scene. On Dec. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. Santa and Frosty will be on site to visit. There will be candy canes and hot chocolate for the kids and hot coffee for the grownups. Bring your cameras and have some fun! Walk through or just drive past, every night from 6 to 10 p.m. until Jan. 1
- 9277 132 Street - This annual holiday display gets bigger every year! The yard and house are all decked out with many colourful lights synchronized to Christmas music.
- 14380 66th Ave, Surrey - This year's display features 5,007 L.E.D lights, including a beautifully lit tree in the front yard.
- 19158 48th Ave., Surrey
- 13675 Grosvenor Road, Surrey
- 11804 91st Ave., Delta - The Chang’s Xmas 2017. This display has been going up annually for a number of years now. Includes many lights and displays, and Candy Cane Lane is a favorite with the kids. The display is on daily from 4-11 pm
- 11548 86A Avenue - Bob and Maureen want you to have a wonderful bright light Christmas at their display that includes thousands of lights and lawn ornaments. Come out and take a look – you’ll be feeling a lot like Christmas! The lights are on from 5-11 p.m.
- 12880 104A Ave., Surrey - Come see the light display at the Griswolds' home!
- 12755 114A Ave., Surrey - Christmas lights synchronized to music: Dial 107.1 FM to hear the music.
- 11478 139th Street, Surrey - The Fox family's display is a large and colourful one with many new additions this year. Open 5-10 p.m. until the New Year.
- 11084 153A St., Surrey
- 11084 153A St., Surrey - An assortment of Disney characters and bright lights.
- 11082 Jay Cres., Surrey - The Lambert House has done it again! This fantastic display features more than 10,000 lights synchronized to music. The show runs every half hour Sunday-Thursday from 5-10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 5-11 p.m., and is also broadcast on 89.1 FM
SOUTH SURREY / WHITE ROCK
- 2513 141 Street - This log home is decorated with 40,000 lights. Other highlights include a large blowup Santa and snowman, a huge Christmas tree, Santa and his sleigh with many reindeer, a Nativity scene, a candy cane driveway, and large, three-foot ornaments hanging from the house. The lights are on from 5-10 p.m.
- 3779 159A Street, South Surrey - Tons of lights on this beautiful home in the Morgan Creek area.
- 15499 22nd Ave., South Surrey -For approximately 20 years Ken and Bonnie have been decking out their home for the holidays, and this year they’re hoping to make it the biggest and best year ever! The yard is full of many displays and decorations including huge inflatable Santas, a polar bear, decorated trees and a whole lot more. The house twinkles with lots of colourful lights, including Santa and his reindeer on the roof, and a large Canadian flag. The lights are on Sundays-Thursdays 5-10 p.m., Fridays-Saturdays 5-11 p.m. • Accepting donations for Sources, SSWR Food Bank
- 2328 Wakefield Drive - The Basran family are at it again! They have a big festive light display for you to enjoy. Drop by nightly from 5:00 to 10:15 p.m
- 9562 215A Street - For the fifth year in a row, the Berry family has created a holiday light extravaganza at their home. Lots of inflatables, and lots of different things to see. Approximately over 10,000 lights throughout the display. Every year there is some new addition, or a change to the layout. Park the car and step outside to enjoy the music and light show. Please be respectful of the display and the neighbours. Lights are on from 4 to 11 p.m.
- 460 216th Street, Langley - Every Friday and Saturday night! Along with that they will have their Christmas market open as well. From the organizer: Friday Dec 1, 8th, and 15th from 6 - 9pm is the light show and our market will be open. Saturday December 2nd, 9th, and 16th - market will be open 10 -3 during the day and then we have the lights on from 6-9 with the market reopening again during those hours as well. All proceeds go to Wagner Hills , womens campus programs.
- 9241 213th Street, Walnut Grove - lots of lights, leaping arches, and singing Christmas trees!
- 20681 44 Ave, Langley - WISH UPON A STAR: 5pm - midnight until Dec. 31st. Christmas light display with 44,000 + lights, many animated characters and Santa and his sleigh flying overhead. Say 'Hello' to Mr Christmas, an interactive musical snowman, take a picture with Rudolph , Bumble and the misfit toys, sip on hot chocolate (by donation) and enjoy the twinkling magic. Donations accepted for BC Children's Hospital www.facebook.com/wishuponastarchristmas
- 20169 32nd Ave., Langley - Enjoy an evening with Santa and his friends in his magical castle.
- 206th Street at 91A Avenue, Langley
- 232nd Street at 0 Avenue, Langley - Parallel Acres in south Langley will have their Christmas display on from 5 to 9:30 p.m. daily except for Christmas Day. All welcome, but no dogs please.
- 4086 – 205B St., Langley - 26,000 lights and you have to tune your FM radio to 99.7 so you can watch and hear the lights dance to music.
- 2328 Wakefield Dr., Langley - The Basran family are lighting up the neighbourhood again this year with their huge, festive light display. The lights are on nightly from 5-10:15 p.m.
- 19646 49th Ave., Langley - Lots of flashing lights with accompanying music, plus animated figures and more. Lights are on every night until Jan. 6th, 2014 from 5-11 p.m.
- 20997 86A Avenue, Langley - Walnut Grove Dancing Lights. Completely computerized and synchronized to music – just tune your radio to 99.7 FM as you drive up. The computer controlled show has more than 25,000 lights on 144 separate Light-o-rama channels. It runs until Jan. 4, from 5-11 p.m. each Sunday to Thursday and 5 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. On Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, it will also run until midnight.
- 2924 Wiggins Place, Langley - Blow ups, house lights to music, and just a smile away! Located in Langley Meadows. More lights added daily.